TQUK Level 4 Diploma in Education Studies (RQF)
Qualification Number: 603/4251/1
Study Hours Face-to-face (with COVID-19 compliant precautions) with online access to Virtual Learning Environment. Classes are currently live streamed in response to Government guidelines regarding COVID-19 social distancing.
Number of placement hours: None.
Duration of Course: These pathways take up to 6 months to complete.
Guided Learning Hours: 300 hours
Who is this qualification for?
The purpose of the qualification is to develop learners’ knowledge and understanding of
education and other topics relevant to educational contexts. Areas covered include:
- Historical and contemporary perspectives on education;
- Statutory guidance, legislation, and policy for schools in the UK and internationally;
- Meeting diverse needs and protecting learners;
- Theories of learning and development and the impact on educational practices;
- Key debates within contemporary approaches to education and its influence on education practice;
- Equality and social justice in education; supporting inclusive settings
The qualification was designed to progress to employment or further education. Please contact us for more information.
Learners must be aged 19+ and hold a Level 3 qualification in their area of specialism or equivalent qualification.
Anyone with a CACHE Level 5 or a Level 5 Diploma in Education & Training may be eligible for exemptions. Please contact us for more information.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
TQUK Level 5 Diploma in Education Studies (RQF)