TQUK Level 5 Diploma in Education Studies (RQF)
Qualification number: 603/4253/5
Study mode: Face-to-face (with COVID-19 compliant precautions) with online access to a Virtual Learning Environment. Classes are currently live-streamed in response to Government guidelines regarding COVID-19 social distancing.
Duration of course: 6 months
Qualification time for this qualification is 1200 hours
Guided Learning Hours: 300
Who is this qualification for?
The purpose of the qualification is to develop learner’s knowledge and understanding of
education and other topics relevant to educational contexts. Areas covered include:
- Contemporary perspectives on education;
- Statutory guidance, legislation, and policy for schools in the UK and internationally;
- Understanding education on a global scale;
- Meeting diverse needs and protecting learners;
- Theories of learning and development and the role of inclusion;
- Different research methodologies for educational research in the classroom context
The qualification was designed to progress to employment or further education. Please contact us for more information.
Learners must be aged 19+ and hold a Level 3 qualification in their area of specialism or equivalent qualification.
Anyone with a CACHE Level 5 or a Level 5 Diploma in Education & Training may be eligible for exemptions. Please contact us for more information.